First time working with this lovely yarn that I just couldn’t pass up on at the store. I think a smaller hook had been in order, but it still turned out quite okay. Nice quality and feel of the yarn though, and gave lovely shades. (It may be a bit hard for Nessie to hide with these colours and a top hat, but that’s another story!)
The hat is a value DK yarn, which is what I use most for my projects.
I made the fins in rows instead of rounds, and sewed up before attaching. An idea would have been to insert a pipe cleaner in the neck so that she can keep her head up, but I didn’t think of it until the body was done.
Pattern by: Katherine Dubsky
Pattern price: free
Yarn: Adriafil Kimera
Completed: September 6, 2016
Status: Finished, gathering dust